PHOTOSHOTS.
THERECENTS.
  • BREAKING NEWS
  • LETS GO !!
  • BANG BANG !
  • FREAKY FRIDAY
  • MAKE IT LAST
  • LUCKY ( :
  • COLOURFUL MOMENTS
  • MEANINGFUL
  • RETARDS ( :
  • NOT THAT OVER


  • THEPAST.
  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • July 2009



  • THELURVES.
    THE EMOISH MIRA . (:
    Saturday, March 28, 2009
    THE WAY WE ROLL 11:13:00 PM


    I AM CURRENTLY IN THE MOOD
    TO
    JUMP HIGH AND SCREAM LOUD
    I MUST SAY
    HAPPY IS STALKING ON ME
    LALALA( :

    imust say this week is a breeze
    NO MOOD SWINGS AND UPSEY TURVEY MOMENTS
    just the right attitude to kick off
    this month of APRIL
    **SMILESS**

    AND.AND.AND

    i have some true confessions to make
    my desire for wanting more
    is getting off the hook and i might turn penniless
    UHHH.
    I AM UTERLY SCREWED
    shall rethink again of my needs rather then the wants
    !! I CAN DO IT !!

    KARSTEN MHD HAIQAL TRAAZIL
    thankyou again for fetching me from work almost
    DAILY
    your the heart to my soul
    PLUSS
    the love to my life
    and to my beloved dadANDmum
    thanks for the everything you bought for me
    lalala( :


    CONFESSIONS.

    JUST BEDTIME STORIES.
    AND.
    COTTON CANDIES.
    DREAMS!


    PEEP AHEAD!


    ALOTaboutME.
    LALALA!

    mira.
    biteANDpinch.
    HAPPYandCHIRPEY.
    chocsANDbears.

    LOVING ARCHITECTURE.
    S'PORE POLY.
    spoiltBRAT.

    AND.AND.AND

    D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y
    inLOVE.

    THEWISHLIST.

    splitTOPS.ZARAtops.
    riverislandshoes.
    GAPshirts.F21tops.
    LEVISjeans.
    ROXYtops.
    RIPCURLbags.
    KEDshoes.poloRLtops.

    SIMPLY.
    more of EVERYTHING.
    ( :

    THERANTS.




    MYEVILMONSTER.